OPPORTUNITY QUALIFICATION SUMMARY
Opportunity Name: Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 4 Hardware (ITES 4H)
Solicitation Number: W52P1J20R0082
Sub-Agency: Assistant Secretary for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology
For remaining files of the ITES-4H Solicitation package, and all amendments, visit Sam.Gov @ https://sam.gov/opp/3597ef308609457da5a380c97000ecc8/view.
Amendment 6 communicates that the current due date is 1/31/2022.
The Army procurement office received over 1,500 questions and the questions and
Answers have yet to be posted.
Stay Tuned to this space for the most current information.
$10,00,000,000if you qualify for ITES-4H, It is NOT too late. Call Today!
August 25, 2021
September 25, 2022
Hardware Supply in response to Task Orders Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
Ten (10) Years; 5 + 5 (1 option period)
Multiple Award, IDIQ
FFP; T&M / Labor Hours Could be Performance Based
Washington DC & other Army/DoD Locations
Background / Scope
The Department of the Army, Assistant Secretary for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (OASALT), Program Executive Office, Enterprise Information Systems (PEO-EIS), PD Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (PD CHESS), has a requirement for the fourth iteration of Information Technology Enterprise Solutions (ITES) hardware (ITES-4H).
- The fundamental purpose of the Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 4 Hardware (ITES-4 H) acquisition is to support the Army enterprise infrastructure and infostructure goals with a full range of innovative, world-class information technology equipment and solutions at a reasonable price.
- This solicitation will result in award of multiple Fixed Price Indefinite-delivery/ Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contracts. Individual Firm Fixed Price delivery orders will be issued against the IDIQ contracts in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 16.5 – Indefinite-Delivery Contracts. The maximum amount of all orders placed against all ITES-4H contracts awarded from this solicitation shall not exceed $10,000,000,000 over a maximum ten-year period of performance. The ten-year period of performance consists of a base period of 5 years and one five-year option. Individual delivery orders will be awarded in accordance with the ordering clauses set forth in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and resulting award.
- This requirement is being solicited under Full and Open Competition. The Government plans to make at least 17 IDIQ awards, with up to seven reserved for Small Businesses, provided that seven Small Businesses are in the competitive range. The Government reserves the right to make no, one, or multiple awards; the Government also reserves the right to make more than 17 awards.
- The contract award decisions will be determined based upon the evaluation of each offeror’s complete proposal against the evaluation criteria.
- The NAICS code is 334111 and small business size standard for this acquisition is 1250 employees. However, the small business size standard for a concern which submits an offer in its own name, but which proposes to furnish an item which it did not itself manufacture, is 500 employees. Note: NAICS 334111 is the only code to be used for orders placed against ITES-4H contract vehicles.
The Army is conducting the ITES-4H competition in order to enter into contracts to acquire the information technology required to meet the Army’s information technology mission.
The U.S. Army Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) in coordination with the Army Contracting Command Rock Island (ACC-RI), requires contracts to support the Army’s requirements, within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) to include remote OCONUS covering a full range of Information Technology (IT) equipment for client, server, storage, and network environments; for related incidental services and software; for maintenance/warranty of legacy IT equipment; and for warranty variations as part of an Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 4 Hardware the Offerors are cautioned that the system generated emails referred to above are intended for administrative purposes only. Receipt of these emails does not constitute the commencement of any type of exchange with the offeror in accordance with FAR 15.306(a), (b), or (d) (i.e., clarifications, communications, or discussions). In addition, receipt of these emails does not signify that a competitive range determination in accordance with FAR 15.306(c) has been made or that the offerors proposal will be included in the competitive range when that determination is made. all notifications that any type exchange with the offeror’s has commenced and the offerors ENs are available to respond to, or any notification that the offerors proposal has been included or excluded from the competitive range, will be sent to the offeror by the contracting officer independently of the ASSSIT2Industry.accordance with the definition of commercial items in FAR 2.101.
- There are 17 ITES-3H Contract Holders who have delivered over $6B in product sales
|No page limit
|Small Business Participation
|No page limit
|General / Business / Certs
|No page limit
Volume Title Copies Maximum Pages
I Technical Factor 25
II Price No page limit
III Past Performance 25
IV Small Business Participation No page limit
V General / Business / Certs No page limit
Section 1 Subfactor 1, Compliant IT Equipment: This subfactor evaluates the offeror’s ability to offer products within all catalogs as required. (7-Catalogs)
|1) Servers (UNIX and Non-UNIX)
|II) Workstations, Thin client, Desktops and Notebooks, etc.
|III) Storage Systems
|IV) Networking Equip
|V) Imaging Equipment & Support Devices
|VI) Cables, Connectors & Accessories, UPS
|VII) AV, VTC and Video Equipment Products
Section 2 Subfactor 2: This subfactor evaluates the offerors Quality Programs. (ISO, CMMI, SCRM)
10-year pricing of all items in the sample products provided by the Contract office.
Contract References: The offeror may submit with its initial proposal up to five (5) contract or project references for itself. All project and/or contract reference(s) shall represent recent and relevant performance as a prime and/or first-tier subcontractor under Government contracts (i.e. Department of Defense: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) etc.; Department of Homeland Security, Department of State, etc.) If the offeror has no Government Agency contracts, commercial references may be submitted. Relevant efforts are defined as services/efforts that are the same or similar in complexity as described in the requirements of the SOW. This volume shall be organized into the following sections:
- Past Performance Questionnaires (Attachment J7)
- Adverse Performance Narrative, if applicable
Small Business Participation
RFP Release: August 25
Questions Due: Not identified in RFP; GG submitting on 9/1.
Proposals Due: (Current) September 24 (GG expects extensions)
- Small Business participation
- Total Solution